Vice President, Customer Experience Process Improvement
8:50 AM Plenary keynote case study Build market and customer trust with process excellence internally and externally, when it matters the most!
In early 2016, Equifax established a Customer Experience process improvement team to refine the company’s CX vision and deliver on CX-related initiatives. CX has become a cornerstone in their business. This joint presentation will outline the origin of CX process improvement, the mechanics of incorporating CX into operational excellence, and key areas of process improvement focus going forward.
· Origin of CX process improvement
· A top down approach led by senior executives (Customer Experience Council)
· Identifying initiatives to support the vision
· Utilizing customer personas, customer journey mapping, and gap analysis to really transform customer experience and deliver the customer vision
· Growing an enterprise-wide transformation program to support customer transformation and operational excellence
· Digital enablement for the next level of business excellence: Developing robotics and self service capabilities