Jean HammelevVice President, Operational Excellence
Sonora Quest Laboratories
10:40 AM A Transformation leaders panel: Spearhead your transformation from people, technology and process perspectives
Transformation is not a business advantage: It is a business imperative in 2018. Join this keynote panel session and hear transformation chiefs from leading organisations dissecting key strategies, tactics and potentially pitfalls to avoid along the transformation journey.
· Tying strategic planning, enterprise PMO, Process excellence, digital innovations together for an end to end strategic transformation blueprint
· Where do you allocate your resources with so many competing priorities?
· Building the transformation backbone with the people: what’s the right approach to lead your transformation and get your people on board?
· How to move quicker and become more agile in decision making throughout your transformation?
3:45 PM Keynote Plenary panel Looking into the future state of process, people & technology to link critical elements together and deliver greater transformation result
In this plenary panel discussion, our industry thought leaders gather again to provide a more thought-provocative discussion on the future state of Operational Excellent through predicting the changing landscape in people, process and technology and provide all the attendees some food for thought and take away tips for overcoming tomorrow’s challenges.
· Future of business process: Developing end to end process-led and customer-led agile organizations
· Future of people (workforce): Digital workforce vs. Gen Z workforce – which ones poses greater challenges to your business?
· Future of Technology: From process optimization to intelligent automation and AI
· Future of the Customer: Embracing the customer’s digital life for your business